Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/25/2002 8:31:34 PM EDT
does anyone know whats going on with Botach? they don't have any IMI ammo on their site.

LONGHUNTER
Link Posted: 8/25/2002 10:54:00 PM EDT
[#1]
They used to list all the calibers. Strange.

botach.zoovy.com/category/ammunitionmunitions.imi/
Link Posted: 8/25/2002 11:35:01 PM EDT
[#2]
They had a message on their site last week stating that their web site provider didn't allow them to post ammo for sale anymore. They said they were in trying to change their provider.
Link Posted: 8/26/2002 5:16:49 AM EDT
[#3]
They are having website issues. Right now the ammo is listed in a box on their old site.

www.botach.com/
Link Posted: 8/26/2002 10:54:55 AM EDT
[#4]

I still have not got my IMI ammo from botach.  Ordered it july 23 Credit card was charged on july 26. Still waiting...and yes I have have talked to them again and again.  I may just call my CC and have them crediting my card back.

Jason  
Link Posted: 8/26/2002 1:17:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I still have not got my IMI ammo from botach.  Ordered it july 23 Credit card was charged on july 26. Still waiting...and yes I have have talked to them again and again.  I may just call my CC and have them crediting my card back.

Jason  

It's always hit or miss with those idiots. They have screwed up 3 out of 5 orders in my case.

I have heard people say they are real good with ammo sales, but obviously that is not the case.
Link Posted: 8/26/2002 1:32:18 PM EDT
[#6]
I do not think the Isrealis are selling loaded ammo at this time. They may need it soon. Wideners has not listed it for some time now...

Link Posted: 8/26/2002 1:34:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Do a search on the board, put Botach in as the word you are searching for. I'm not saying not to order from Botach, I'm just saying making an informed purchase. Botach is evil. you've been warned!

Link Posted: 8/26/2002 7:38:20 PM EDT
[#8]
I ordered a case of IMI M193 from Botach on August 15 and received it promptly on the 22nd. No problems with this or a previous ammo order on June 27. Maybe the trick to dealing with Botach is to order on Thursdays...
Link Posted: 8/26/2002 7:41:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Awwww, CRAP!

I ordered just under $300.00 worth of IMI ammo from them a little while ago. Ordered some other stuff on the same day from several other vendors (Ammoman, JG Sales, a few others). It was a fricken' spending spree.

To date I have received all of my stuff EXCEPT my Botach ammo order. I have ordered small items from them in the past with no problems or delays.

Now you're telling me that they suck.

It figures.

Edited to add that I also ordered on 8/15/02. There goes the Thursday theory. And I'm in the same state!

Link Posted: 8/26/2002 10:13:26 PM EDT
[#10]
If you want ammo,  the ONLY place to buy from in the AMMOMAN.  I have never received better customer service.  They even sent you a tracking number link so you can see exactly where your order is.  I don't care about a couple of bucks,  it's customer service that gets my repeat business.
Link Posted: 8/26/2002 10:19:36 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
If you want ammo,  the ONLY place to buy from in the AMMOMAN.  I have never received better customer service.  They even sent you a tracking number link so you can see exactly where your order is.  I don't care about a couple of bucks,  it's customer service that gets my repeat business.

I agree, but very often he doesn't carry what you want, especially in handgun calibers. Some other places have a much larger selection.
Link Posted: 8/26/2002 10:40:24 PM EDT
[#12]
I have ordered ammo from Botach 3 differant times...always when its on sale...and without any problems ....shipped next day along with email and tracking number....shipped cross country in 7-8 days....i think trick is to
wait for sale,and they update inventory on their site.

LONGHUNTER
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top