Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2015 10:48:57 PM EDT
Anyone on here have any experience with these? I  am curious about accuracy and if you can quickly fire it without jamming,
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 12:09:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I had a deluxe made for me about 10 years ago when the 17 HMR was pretty new.
The last time I had it out was a 100 yard range-we were shooting the staples off the
target with it.  I scoped it with Zeiss glass and it shoots great fast or slow.  Never
had a hiccup.  Without wind to move that pill around it's almost boring to shoot.
Accuracy drops with wind and anything much further than 150 yards.

VQ makes quality stuff.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 11:29:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I really want a Fusion takedown in 17 HRM, anyone else have any input?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:48:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought a Volquartsen 17HMR for my dad about 8 years ago and topped it off with a Zeiss scope.  That thing shoots groups that AVERAGE about 5/8" for five at 100 yards.  I don't think it's ever shot a group over 1".  The smallest is 1/4" for five at 100.

Here's a coyote I shot with it right after giving it to him for Christmas.

Tony Rumore
Tromix

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:00:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Very nice pics, thanks for sharing. Nice present too.
Do they jam if you don't clean them often and can they somewhat rapid-fire?
Thanks!
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top