Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/5/2015 3:31:36 PM EDT
I have found a CORE 15 TAC III dedicated .22lr upper that is fairly local to me.  My current dedicated upper is fine as long as I clean it regularly, however it is a TAC Solutions Light Weight.  I bought the TAC Sol upper when I was teaching my son to shoot.  He & I both shoot 3gun now & would like a heavier upper that better matches the weight of our game guns.  Before I try to work out an acceptable trade with the LGS, I would like to establish how well the CORE uppers work.  The TAC Sol upper requires a though cleaning after every range trip.  It also only wants to eat a diet of Federal Auto Match.  Are there any owners out there who can give some insight?  Thanks!
R4B
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:08:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I have  a Core 15 upper that will eat anything I put in it. I do have to clean it after about 400-500 rounds though or it starts to jam ever 20 rounds or so. I say get it and put a can on it.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top