Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/17/2012 10:21:05 AM EDT
Just started the layaway on a 6951. Can you say happy? I've got overtime at the end of the month that
should cover it then the silly 7 day wait to make sure I haven't made some grave mistake, then range time!
I can't wait!
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:38:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Congrats! I had my eye on one at buds last week but waited to long to pull the trigger and when I finally went to add it to my cart it was out of stock
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:36:16 AM EDT
[#2]
The 9mm carbine is the greatest thing since sliced bread.  I've gone thru' a Ruger and a Beretta before settling on the 6450.  I like irons and still shoot them well.
Think about a Geissele SSA trigger; your carbine should come with a ramped bolt and will work great.  Enjoy!
Can I ask what you paid?
Moon
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 8:46:50 AM EDT
[#3]
I have the SSA in one of my AR's but was thinking along the lines of a good, crisp single stage. I found mine
for $1287. I know it's not cheap but it is available and eventually mine so I'll bite the bullet(no pun intended).
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 2:11:18 PM EDT
[#4]
You will love it. I have a 6450 (A1 handle) and its pretty fun. More punch then my .22 AR's and cheaper to shoot than my 5.56 AR's. If the flat top was available when i bought mine I would have gone with that. Enjoy your new toy.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:31:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You will love it. I have a 6450 (A1 handle) and its pretty fun. More punch then my .22 AR's and cheaper to shoot than my 5.56 AR's. If the flat top was available when i bought mine I would have gone with that. Enjoy your new toy.

Sez it all, tho' I'm pretty much wedded to the A1; put some Picatinny rail on the front sight for a weapons light and called it good.    I've got so damn much 9mm brass that I really don't care if I loose some.
BTW, anyone know if those brass deflectors that they make for the 5.56 will also work on the 9mm?
Moon
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top