Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2011 3:53:48 PM EDT
A big Thanks to Redtazdog for making it possible! Didn't have much time so i was only able to run 3 mags through it today and it ran perfect

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:19:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks great. Not suprising that it runs good. He does good work from what I've read.
Dave N
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:08:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Looks great. Not suprising that it runs good. He does good work from what I've read.
Dave N

Sorry Dave i forgot to Thank you for referring him. Yes his work is great!

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:32:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 6:37:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Forgot to mention JP yellow spring kit and speed hammer mod and no light strikes yet and i hope it stays that way.  I polished the trigger it took almost all the grit feeling out but im going to do the set screw mod and this trigger should be nice its at 4.5lbs now.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top