Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/4/2010 3:40:08 PM EDT
Not all CMMG Stainless Steel .22 Conversion Kit are made the same. Both are lubed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8Hu2smdHmo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD74Em0P4As
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 5:55:33 PM EDT
[#1]
As with any machined part there are tolerances. Or the rails could be tweaked outward. Have the units been taken apart yet?
I have 3 now and they all drop in with a snug fit in the chamber.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 7:04:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I now have 4 and they all work great. As shadowcop said there are tolerances and other possibilities that can
cause issues. I have a lot of options for installing a conversion. It may fit one rifle perfect and it may be a very
sloppy fit or a very tight fit in another. Once I have them running as well as they're gonna get, I don't change them
around.

I don't ever disassemble them for cleaning. OP have taken these bolts apart for every cleaning, it eventually takes
it's toll on the bolt.

I honestly believe CMMG fires every bolt that goes out the door... That's a big step to eliminate problems for the
customers.

Spec
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:22:39 AM EDT
[#3]
The CMMG .22 conversion is designed to be a simple plug and play unit. All kits are tuned from the factory and do not require any modification.
Whatever happen to SIMPLE PLUG AND PLAY.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 2:08:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top