Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/1/2010 1:35:17 PM EDT
For those of you who have had problems with the Olympic 9mm AR's and sten mags, Olympic has come out with a new composite mag. I ran about 120 rounds through with no jams at all. My sten mag would jam every other round. I was going to send in the rifle and called Olympic to find out the process to do so when the csr menitioned that they had new mags available. I purchased one and am glad I did. This thing runs great now. The price per mag is $45 plus freight.

Finestkind
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 1:43:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 1:45:27 PM EDT
[#2]
How does the glock mag one run?
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 6:55:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
For those of you who have had problems with the Olympic 9mm AR's and sten mags, Olympic has come out with a new composite mag. I ran about 120 rounds through with no jams at all. My sten mag would jam every other round. I was going to send in the rifle and called Olympic to find out the process to do so when the csr menitioned that they had new mags available. I purchased one and am glad I did. This thing runs great now. The price per mag is $45 plus freight.

Finestkind

Pics of gun and mag?????
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 8:29:29 PM EDT
[#4]
They make polymer mags in 9mm, 40SW, and 45 acp.

10mm coming.

They are built like tanks.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:45:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Holy shit i like the looks of that!!  What caliber is that then?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:25:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Mine is 9mm.

Finestkind
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 12:21:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:37:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Holy shit i like the looks of that!!  What caliber is that then?

IIRC - it's their law enforcement only SBR (at least in WA state) in 40SW.

Shoulders like a dream.

All y'all folks allowed to have SBRs are so blessed.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 2:20:10 PM EDT
[#9]
I wish Oly would make one with a lower capacity, just so the carbine isn't as tall as it is long!

I have some Oly converted STEN mags and never had a problem with them.  I have some blocks milled to weld on to more STEN mags, and also bought some formed conversion blocks from a member here.  I just wish I had the time to finish the mags.

As soon as my stamp comes back, I'll be shortening the barrel on my Oly upper to use on my SBR's lower.  I hate the wait.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top