Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/9/2009 8:22:15 PM EDT
Does anyone have any idea on the delivery time for a 9mm upper from RRA?
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 3:25:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Does anyone have any idea on the delivery time for a 9mm upper from RRA?

I'm not sure for a full, assembed upper...  It took about 2 months for me to get an LPK and 9mm hamme, 3 months for a 9mm upper and 4 months for me to get a 9mm bolt and charging handle.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 12:56:28 PM EDT
[#2]
You just missed the Rock River 9mm uppers for sale at Rainierarms.com

Keep watching that site and others for 9mm uppers
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 3:40:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You just missed the Rock River 9mm uppers for sale at Rainierarms.com

Keep watching that site and others for 9mm uppers

I think I grabbed the last one last week.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 9:54:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't know about an upper, but I ordered a CAR A4 midlength complete rifle from them Janurary 26th and I'm still waiting.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 7:59:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Just got an email from Brownells, my A4 9mm upper is being shipped. The wait was about 14 weeks
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:52:30 PM EDT
[#6]
My dealer placed my order with RRA for a complete 9mm car on September 15th.  Nine months later and I am still waiting.  So are many others.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:44:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I got my RRA 9mm upper in 20 minutes a week ago at a large gun show. Everything I needed from the upper to the magwell to the hammer and buffer. I had a RRA lower all ready to go.

There are RRA 9mm uppers being built, but most are probably going to fill previous dealer orders and such that have been waiting for a long time. When you see one you have to jump on it. The Major dealer I got mine from only  had two to sell and said they didn't even bother putting them on their website as they went so fast.

Keep looking....they are out there.

OH, and I love mine, its not for sale.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:32:58 PM EDT
[#8]
I ordered a 9mm upper from RRA and it was shipped in 4 months. I ordered it online 3 days before Xmas 2008. It now has a few hundred rounds down it and it worked great.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top