Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/2/2007 6:47:56 PM EDT
Picked up a Ciener kit at the gun show today.... picked up the M16 peices as well, however got no instructions on how to assemble them.

Anyone have a picture of their M16 ciener or instructions?
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 6:51:58 PM EDT
[#1]
it's pretty simple. the big heavy piece is the bounce weight, it goes on the top, the long end facing towards the muzzle, it inserts from the right side.

The trip goes on the bottom side, the little nubs on the trip hook into the little recesses on the rail, the other end rests on the bolt itself.

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 7:01:41 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
it's pretty simple. the big heavy piece is the bounce weight, it goes on the top, the long end facing towards the muzzle, it inserts from the right side.

The trip goes on the bottom side, the little nubs on the trip hook into the little recesses on the rail, the other end rests on the bolt itself.

I got it together right after posting....

I was assuming prior that it would fit together and lock so that it couldn't come apart, doesn't look like it was designed to do that, looks like the upper holds it together.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 7:02:44 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I got it together right after posting....

I was assuming prior that it would fit together and lock so that it couldn't come apart, doesn't look like it was designed to do that, looks like the upper holds it together.

Yup, thats all it is...
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top