Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/10/2007 11:03:37 AM EDT
I have a Kuehl .22lr upper.  I would like to buy a replacement barrel for it from Spike's Tactical.  Can anyone tell me whether the Spike's barrel is a direct replacement for the Kuehl barrel?

By the way, I called Spikes and the person with whom I spoke couldn't tell me whether their barrel would fit on the Kuehl upper.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:49:08 AM EDT
[#1]
TAG
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 1:32:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:09:45 PM EDT
[#3]
It will fit
I have seen spikes upper/barrel and he uses the same barrel extension that rick uses.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 6:02:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It will fit
I have seen spikes upper/barrel and he uses the same barrel extension that rick uses.

Your saying that a Spikes barrel will work with one of rick's modifed cieners and that one of rick's barrel's will work with a modifed ciener from spikes tac.?

Mike
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 1:59:51 AM EDT
[#5]
gitsen,

Thanks for the information.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 9:20:48 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Can someone with either a spike's or Khuel setup measure the diameter of the breech where it slides into the modified chamber adapter?  Conversely, measure the diameter of the hole in chamber adapter when the kit is out of the upper.

From pictures, it looks to be half an inch.

i'll try to measure my spikes tomorrow for ya with a digital caliper
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 11:00:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Can someone with either a spike's or Khuel setup measure the diameter of the breech where it slides into the modified chamber adapter?  Conversely, measure the diameter of the hole in chamber adapter when the kit is out of the upper.

From pictures, it looks to be half an inch.

Kuehl chamber adapter ID:  approximately .497" (I'm not good with a dial caliper but you've got a good eye - it's about .5")

YMMV
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 1:01:13 PM EDT
[#8]
tag
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top