Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2007 4:54:39 PM EDT
Just curious about the status and/or ETC on the second batch of 10% receivers that Justin is going to crank out. I sent my payment in about 5 weeks ago and haven't heard anything since. I know Justin was planning on taking a break for a few weeks, so I haven't bothered him regarding status. I know how I get when people keep asking for a status, soooo to avoid pestering him....

Has anyone heard from him regarding batch #2 on the AR45s? Any comments from him on ETC?

Link Posted: 7/31/2007 5:38:03 PM EDT
[#1]
He replied to my e-mails pretty quickly.
Link Posted: 8/1/2007 3:50:45 AM EDT
[#2]
2nd batch is done and he is meeting face to face on August 6th with Michel from Khalan to deliver the lowers for completion to 100%. Have you contacted and paid Khalan to finish the lower for you yet?

All this is on Justins forum on cncguns.com.
Link Posted: 8/17/2007 1:40:46 AM EDT
[#3]
they are starting to show up at people's ffls and completed :)
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top