Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2007 1:22:37 PM EDT
well after searching for a 10 round kit and having no luck, i wound up buying a 30 round kit. but i live in maryland where i cant receive or buy mags over 20 rounds, so i posted on the PA HTF and had a guy willing to receive the package for me. so while at it i order a BDM. well it was the best 211 shipped i have ever spent, i went to PA and picked the kit and mag up. but before i even put it in my ar i cycled it in my hands for about  an hour or so. if i had to guess i would say i cycled it about 300 times with no oil. well after this the rails looked and felt  very smooth, so i oiled it up and installed it in the ar. today i went to the range and fired it with federal buck ammo, the first mag was the ceiner mag and no jams or malfuntions at all. i put over 500 rounds today and the only malfuntions there with the BDM mag when someone rest the gum on the mag as a mono pod. if this had not been done it would have run all 500 rounds just fine. but 4 or 5 jams in 500 round fors a new kit ant bad, and once again it only jamed when the gun was resting on the mag
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 5:13:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Very nice, congratulations. .22's are so much cheaper than anything else, they take the sting out of shooting.

Dirty stuff when you clean it, though.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 6:05:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Very nice, congratulations. .22's are so much cheaper than anything else, they take the sting out of shooting.

Dirty stuff when you clean it, though.

no dirtier than the wolf i have been shooting for price reasons. but even with wolf i was going about 1 k betwwen cleanings. before wolf when i used WWB i was going to around 1500 with out cleaning it
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top