Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/13/2007 12:50:26 AM EDT
Anyone have problem charging your rifle with a ciener kit and PRI gasbuster installed? The damn this will not pull back unless I put a normal charging handle in the rifle. The Gasbuster works fine when I have the 556 guts in there.
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 5:19:03 PM EDT
[#1]
no problems with mine
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 8:16:51 PM EDT
[#2]
My kit will not work with the PRI Gasbuster also. It just does not want to go in so I carry a standered charging handel with my kit.
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 3:59:48 AM EDT
[#3]
yeah i looked at my PRI charging handle and it has an angle cut where it meets the ceiner kit. So it wedges between the kit and the upper receiver instead of pulling it back. I use a standard charging handle with it and the angle is fine so it just pulls it back normally.
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 4:24:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Good to know!
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 5:04:00 AM EDT
[#5]
I have zero problem with my PRI and Ciener kit in semi and full.
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 7:50:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Heh, guess there are some different shaped gasbusters out there.

Oh well I guess I'll have to buy a new charging handle.
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 11:01:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Heh, guess there are some different shaped gasbusters out there.

Oh well I guess I'll have to buy a new charging handle.

IM sent
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top