Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/25/2007 11:54:14 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 7:53:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm not so sure that was a factory Oly barrel. They offer a post ban barrel with a slot running the circumference about a 1/2" from the muzzle for their gay set screw muzzle brake, and a threaded barrel with an A2 FS on the 16" barrels. I've never seen nor heard or a .45 barrel with a pressed on fake FS from the factory.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 7:54:40 AM EDT
[#2]
That is not the type of FH that my Oly .45 upper had on it.  Mine was a press-on, but it was much different in appearance.

There is a chance that any FH that has been installed with silver solder is not in compliance and the FH will be even easier to remove.  It does not matter how big a company did the work, it probably isn't correct.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:57:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top