Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/9/2006 3:57:50 PM EDT
Anyone who knows Oly's K9GL know if .223 forearm rails such as the...

http://www.midwestindustriesinc.com/ar_2_piece_forearm.htm

will fit?

THX in advance

bradinnm
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 8:59:33 PM EDT
[#1]
While I haven't checked and I'm waiting to get an Oly/Glock lower, I can't see any reason why they wouldn't. Basicly the lowers have reworked mag catches, Boltlockbacks and a magwell insert/slight different machining. The front of the magwell is the same as a standard AR lower. The upper is the same with the exception of a small slot cut in it to allow the mag catch to come up. It's no where near the front end of the upper.

I have a standard Oly 9mm carbine upper that is awaiting an Oly/Glock lower and it wears a YHM freefloat handguard just fine. The reason I went with a freefloat handguard is because as soon as I get the lower fialized, it will become an 5" SBR with a can on it.

The short answer is............. yes it will fit.

Nox
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top