Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/10/2006 12:39:12 PM EDT
In looking at the pictures from the shot show - I think that I was a oly lower that takes glock mags - what is the word on this?

This may be the 9MM or 40 S&W carbine that I have been looking for.

Thanks,

Badredfish
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 1:25:10 PM EDT
[#1]
There is a link around here somewhere; I'm sure of it.  I have a GL9mm flat top and love it.  Its a great plinker.  Check around for prices, try Atlantic or get your dealer to order from OLY.  It will eat any ammo from what I hear.  I just use +P+.  Good quality IMO.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 2:47:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Been out a while... AR15 member Hessian  has the 40 model.  I got to look at it, and shoot it.

He handed it to me with a Scherer long stick mag, and it would not feed off the mag , I feel it was due to not being a factory GLOCK mag,  as this one did not have the GLOCK style metal lining, it was a solid plastic mag.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 2:57:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Just use factory glock mags.  They have been tested at OLY and are a good match.  Scherer are just a tad bit cheaper but dont seem to work so well.  Glock 18 33 rounders are they way to go.  I have bought them at 23.00-25.00 and seen them as high as $50.00 at the fun shows.  Everybody has a story......so buy one and lets hear yours.  
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:37:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Just some FYI. I talked to Oly Arms about getting some Glock lowers and they said they might be selling just lowers in the next 10 to 14 months. They have a nice design going with this. I got three on back order and hope to get them soon. I think these could be popular with the folks who also carry Glocks.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:18:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Yep, that's what i'm hearing as well. Just remember that the upper needs to be notched as well.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top