Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/6/2006 5:35:30 AM EDT
How do you install one? The ones at the shop have no instructions.  I assume you insert it and push it up until it stops then tighten the allen screw until its snug. Just wanted to be sure.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 9:37:53 AM EDT
[#1]
I positioned my receiver with magwell facing up, pushed in mag release button and held in.  Then pushed in mag block (snug fit) until it stopped and then released mag button.  Next tightened allen screw till very tight, ran two mags through it and retightened the allen.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 9:42:49 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:52:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I had one.  It seemed to have a little up and down play when not tightened.  There was a "sweet spot" where it functioned very well.  If it worked a little loose, it would stop feeding and extracting reliably.  Try and find the spot that works best and then tighten it very well, maybe even using blue loctite.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top