Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/27/2005 10:54:58 AM EDT
I just found out a few days ago that Bushmaster was bringing the Carbon 15 rifle and pistol out in 9mm. I e-mailed the company about other calibers coming out in the future, namely 45 ACP, and received the following reply,

"Bushmaster may be adding other pistol calibers to the line like the .45 later this year. No decision has been made yet to do so.
             Thank you,
             Jim Eden, Tech Support
             1-800-883-6229 "

www.bushmaster.com/shopping/Carbon15/az9-c15r16m4ft.asp

This may be old news, but I was not able to find anything concerning this topic via the search mode. I have not seen these being listed in wholesalers catalogs yet, but I have not actually been looking for them either.

This is the Carbon 15 receiver, and I don't know if that is bad or good. I do like the lightweight and feel of the Carbon rifles.

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 1:14:04 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

"Bushmaster may be adding other pistol calibers to the line like the .45 later this year. No decision has been made yet to do so.
             Thank you,
             Jim Eden, Tech Support
             1-800-883-6229 "

I'd like to see what they would come up with.  It will probably depend on how their 9mm series does.  
Here are a few threads on the Carbon 9mm:
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=15&t=259071

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=15&t=260325

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:13:43 PM EDT
[#2]
i am hoping for hi-caps for the .22lr

dpms is taking forever for theirs
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top