Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/21/2005 5:30:37 PM EDT
Does the BM 9mm pistol and rifle use a mag block or is the well modled fro the 9mm mag?
Are the other parts std 9mm parts (bolt, hammer etc...)?
Link Posted: 11/22/2005 12:29:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I was wondering if it had last round hold open feature, etc.  Hopefully some one has a review since they are available right now.
Link Posted: 11/22/2005 5:29:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/22/2005 5:51:34 AM EDT
[#3]
This is starting to sound very good.
Now if only they'd also make a 7.72x25...
Link Posted: 11/22/2005 6:24:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Will the upper be available by itself?
Link Posted: 11/22/2005 8:23:47 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Ok from what i gathered from talking to Bushmaster 5 minutes ago on the phone is this. The internals are 9mm spec. The mag block is removable. It takes a standard pro-mag 9mm AR magazine or Uzi mags. The bird cage is threaded at 1/2 28.  They are shipping in 2-3 weeks from purchase date.omething else i learned. I will be getting one in 2-3 weeks as soon as i head to work

J

Can I really wait that long
Link Posted: 11/23/2005 3:54:47 AM EDT
[#6]
So you can remove the block and apply your own to fit modified sten mags?  I have 50 of those, no uzi mags
Link Posted: 11/23/2005 5:05:02 AM EDT
[#7]
The MSRP seems high $1050.  Anyone know what they actually are going to sell for?
Link Posted: 11/23/2005 3:00:16 PM EDT
[#8]
My experience is guns in general sell for around 100.00 to 300.00 less than MSRP, depending on the weapon. Example - Springfield SOCOM 16 MSRP is 1727.00, you can buy them all day long on Gunbroker for around 1400.00. I got mine for 1350.00

MSRP for a new Bushmaster .223 is 1100.00 to 1250.00, You can regularly purchase them on Gunbroker for around 750.00 to 900.00, depending on the model/configuration.

Once the newness and demand die off for the Carbon 15 9mm, I would guess price will be around 750.00 to 850.00
Link Posted: 11/23/2005 3:44:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Bushmaster did answer my e-mail and stated that they currently have no plans to make a Carbon 15 in .45 ACP.  I had to ask!

Link Posted: 11/23/2005 7:09:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/23/2005 9:03:07 PM EDT
[#11]
BHO????  
Link Posted: 11/24/2005 7:35:06 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
BHO????  

Why not just call or e-mail BM and ask the source????

As to the others asking about price, There are different levels of dealer pricing still available in the firearms industry.  (RRA is one of the few I know that supposedly went away from this and has standard dealer pricing for everyone - according to them).  Generally though, a small dealer that doesn't buy a lot WILL DEFINITELY have a higher dealer cost than a MASTER STOCKING DEALER or equivalent.  These firearms were just announced.  I am sure if you wait a few weeks or months they will be able to be found pretty reasonably.  If $750 is a true dealer cost, it shouldn't be terribly hard to find a dealer or dealers willing to sell them for $25-50 over that price.
Link Posted: 11/24/2005 5:42:51 PM EDT
[#13]
If they'd make it out of the regular material instead of that plastic crap I'd have to have one, then sbr it to put a stock on.
Link Posted: 11/25/2005 1:56:41 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
BHO????  

As to the others asking about price, There are different levels of dealer pricing still available in the firearms industry.  (RRA is one of the few I know that supposedly went away from this and has standard dealer pricing for everyone - according to them).  Generally though, a small dealer that doesn't buy a lot WILL DEFINITELY have a higher dealer cost than a MASTER STOCKING DEALER or equivalent.  These firearms were just announced.  I am sure if you wait a few weeks or months they will be able to be found pretty reasonably.  If $750 is a true dealer cost, it shouldn't be terribly hard to find a dealer or dealers willing to sell them for $25-50 over that price.

Because multiple people have already done so, and I figured it would be one of the first questions out of their mouth.

Not to mention we have a few people who have ordered them, and it would certainly make sense to me that they would know what they bought.  No need to tie up bushmaster lines on thanksgiving when people here already know.

This is the ENTIRE POINT OF A DISCUSSION FORUM.  I hope to God that you never ask a question that can be answered by a manufacturer, like about 95% of the questions asked here could be....

If those are your expectations, you might as well leave now and quit bothering the rest of us for asking a simple question.
Link Posted: 11/25/2005 2:25:25 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
BHO????  

Because multiple people have already done so, and I figured it would be one of the first questions out of their mouth.

Not to mention we have a few people who have ordered them, and it would certainly make sense to me that they would know what they bought.  No need to tie up bushmaster lines on thanksgiving when people here already know.

This is the ENTIRE POINT OF A DISCUSSION FORUM.  I hope to God that you never ask a question that can be answered by a manufacturer, like about 95% of the questions asked here could be....

If those are your expectations, you might as well leave now and quit bothering the rest of us for asking a simple question.

Since your question was in red and in a huge font size, it was hard to tell exactly how serious your question was.  Sorry for offering you an alternative to get a correct answer.  Hopefully you will get the answer you were hoping for wherever it may come from.  Happy Thanksgiving.
Link Posted: 11/26/2005 4:32:40 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Once the newness and demand die off for the Carbon 15 9mm, I would guess price will be around 750.00 to 850.00

keep dreaming that's dealer cost on those bad boys. Firearms never go down in dealer cost unless they are on close out.

J

Well, if you check Gunbroker you can find Carbon 15 M4's for 750.00 to 900.00, again I would guess after the newness wears off the 9mm versions the price would be in the same ballpark. The price may be on the high side of that figure due to the 9mm having a more/different  parts than its .223 cousin.
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 8:49:30 PM EDT
[#17]
I just noticed that BigBore ( ADCO ) has the new BM AR15 9mm pistol listed for $900.00 shipped. Maybe they're already coming down. He's got them listed in the HANDGUN forum though.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 8:20:45 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm VERY sure Santa is bringing me a BM 9mm Pistol this weekend.

Being new to 9mm AR's I need to ask what could be viewed as a dumb question.

Quote" It takes a standard pro-mag 9mm AR magazine or Uzi mags. " does this mean that the Colt AR mags will not fit in it?

Can someone confirm that it will take the Uzi mags?

Are the Uzi and the Colt mags the same?

What should I feed this with?

Thanks a ton!

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 8:55:20 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Ok from what i gathered from talking to Bushmaster 5 minutes ago on the phone is this. The internals are 9mm spec.   YES   The mag block is removable.    I don't think so   It takes a standard pro-mag 9mm AR magazine or Uzi mags.   Promag and Colt yes, I don't know about Uzi   The bird cage is threaded at 1/2 28.    NO, try 1/2-36   They are shipping in 2-3 weeks from purchase date. Something else i learned. I will be getting one in 2-3 weeks as soon as i head to work

J

I have one. It's a bad ass gun. Wait for my next range report  when I'll have this gun tricked out.

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top