Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/11/2005 8:02:34 AM EDT
I bought my Kit new a few years ago. It didn't come with a manual. I called at the time but one was never sent out. Do the sear trip and counter weight just fit loose around the unit? It looks like the upper reciever just kind of holds everything together. Is that it.
Thanks
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:43:31 AM EDT
[#1]
The anti-bounce weight floats behind the bolt and above the rail.  It can be pushed in place with the unit together with a bit of fiddling, depressing the firing pin "button", or it can be installed onto the rail at the same time that the bolt goes on.  I find the former easier.

The sear trip stamping is held in place by the pressure of the recoil spring.  Once together, the entire unit goes into the upper and at that point shouldn't come apart.  Good luck!
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top