Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2005 12:29:10 AM EDT
Just to let everyone know, Jard Adjustable triggers ($135) Brownells, Midway, etc. will work with Colt Style Uppers and the bolt does not need to be ramped.

The trigger kit consists of a 4-way adjustable trigger, (Overtravel, Sear Engagement, Disconnector, and Safety), and light weight hammer.  They come is several weights and are very reliable.

It took me about 1.5 hours to install and adjust.  With the trigger spring that came with the kit I got a 1.5 lb trigger pull, clean, crisp, and a tactile reset.  I put in a different hammer spring, and the pull increased to 2.25lbs which is much more to my liking.  The take-up is near negligible, and the pull feels like a nice 1911 trigger.

The only catch is to be liberal with the loc-tite that comes with the kit.  If not used, the adjustment screws will walk out, and the whole thing will need to be adjusted again.

I put this together with my RRA 16" 9mm upper, VM-Hytech Lower with VM-Hytech mag block.  Now I just need to reload more 9mm.

I don't work for JARD, but I like there product, and with all the questions about bolt ramping, and what hammers to use, I thought I would put this out there.

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:55:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Pics please.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top