Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/6/2005 12:09:42 PM EDT
And how do I make it? (The one on the left that looks like the MP5....or is it an MP5?)

http://home.triad.rr.com/gidds/BW89%20and%20AR%202.JPG

hock.gif
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:28:57 PM EDT
[#1]
You want to make the one of the right...

Just list the parts:

Stock
Hogue Grip
Ambi-Safety
9mm Upper
Dr. Optic
Vented/Railed Handguard Tube
Railed Gas Block

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:16:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You want to make the one of the right...

Just list the parts:

Stock
Hogue Grip
Ambi-Safety
9mm Upper
Dr. Optic
Vented/Railed Handguard Tube
Railed Gas Block

hr

Huh?? No....I was asking what the one on the left was and if it can be made. Or if not, if you are saying I have to make the one on the right, how do I make it look MORE like the one on the left?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:49:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Save up all your change for a couple years and get a converted MP5K-PDW with a registered sear....the one on the left.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:55:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Save up all your change for a couple years and get a converted MP5K-PDW with a registered sear....the one on the left.

Meh. Nah I'll just make an AR Pistol. ;)
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:13:28 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

didn't PDWs have stocks?  
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:18:09 PM EDT
[#6]
If you want a true HK - you pay out your @$$ for a real SP89.

Otherwise you can get one of the clones on the market - like the BW89.

www.atlanticfirearms.com/programming/expand.asp?Prodid=82

Note, I'm not affiliated with Atlantic Firearms, and in fact - I've heard many negative things about them. But if you want a BW89 - they sell them.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:03:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Give Atlantic Firearms a call, they are ARFCOM sponsers and they do give discounts to members of this board. I've heard nothing but good things about them.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 1:48:27 PM EDT
[#8]
To be fair - like I said before I have never dealt with Atlantic and I didn't mean what was said before as a slam. I simply didn't want to come across as recommending them, and I *have* heard complaints of slow delivery times. But I have no idea how accurate those statements are.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top