Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2005 7:30:10 PM EDT
I was on the RRA website today and saw that they will be offering complete 9mm rifles. Anyone have any idea when?
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 7:44:23 PM EDT
[#1]
check the equipment exchange

there are a few dealers there pre-ordering them

the ones i know of

legal transfers and rbprecision
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:13:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Perhaps RRA could tell you.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:15:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Local gun shop has had opne for about a month now. Looks really nice too. I don't think it's for sale though I think they are using it as a range rental gun. Had really good fit an finnish to it.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:54:51 AM EDT
[#4]
i emailed them asking the same thing about a week ago and this is what they said

"Dear Sir:
Thank you for your inquiry.
Production on the 9MM rifles hopefully in late 2005.
Best Regards,

Jenny Babin
Inside Sales
Rock River Arms, Inc.
(309) 792-5780
(309) 792-5781 fax
[email protected]"
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:37:07 PM EDT
[#5]
That's the same answer I got. Unfortunately I'm forced to wait. I want a 9mm AR. I don't want an overpriced Colt, especially with the restricted markings. (which I really think will come back to bite owners on the ass) I'm not going to assemble one myself, because it would seem to be cheaper to get a complete rifle from RRA. Plus the warranty is a nice plus. Well, as long as I'm waiting I guess I'll save some money.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:24:58 AM EDT
[#6]
If you buy a complete lower and a complete upper from Rock River they will have a warranty. All you need is a mag block, 9mm hammer, 9mm buffer, and mags.

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:35:21 AM EDT
[#7]
They've already shipped some complete rifles, and are supposed to be shipping another batch out within the next few weeks.  
They have A2 and A4, CAR and mid, black or green, and A2 or 6-pos stocks.  The models I saw had a 9mm marked lower and RRA's magwell conversion block, along with the rest of the 9mm conversion parts.
Sluggo

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top