Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2005 4:05:54 PM EDT
Well, I've decided that a 9mm AR would be very cool.  I was hoping the guys here could help me out with suggestions for configuration.  I am pretty good with building an AR both lowers and uppers.  I have all my own tools and have done quite a few.  Basically, please give me suggestions for what to get, I'm looking for the best value, not necessarily the cheapest.  
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:54:57 PM EDT
[#1]
These are just my opinions, BUT - I have had no problems with either of my OLY 9mm uppers.  One has 5,000 rds thru it & the other is at 6,000 rds.  VERY accurate & reliable.  Both are flat tops, you can allways put a bugout handle on later if needed.  I use the SOCOM blocks and unmodified Sten mags.   I bought both uppers thru Atlantic & can only say GOOD things about them.   Only (problem) is how fast I go thru ammo! -WAY TOO MUCH FUN - Good Luck, ALLONS11
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 10:35:14 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a Rock River upper I put on a Pre ban Lower I have. The rifle is flawless except for the mags that I just can't get.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top