Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/26/2005 5:53:22 AM EDT
Hey Gang:

I'm thinking about getting a COLT MG parts kit and converting it to a legal semi auto(I already know whats legal and whats not as far as internal parts). What I need to know is does anyone know where I can get a 5.5" Flash suppressor to perm attach to a 10.5" Colt SMG threaded barrel?

Also does anyone know of a gunsmith that can cut down a RRA 16" 9mm post ban barrel and thread it to 5.56 threads so I can install a BM phantom FS?

Thanks Brad
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:45:07 AM EDT
[#1]
i am waiting for a reply from adco right now on the 5.5 flashhider right now.

but from what i have read here it is a custom job, the flashhider has to be opened up and the threads on the barrel will have to be 1/2x28 like for the 5.56/223

the yankee hill machine phantom will also have to be opened up for 9mm

but look up adco firearms in the industry forum.

think the others have gotten the flash hider from kurt kustoms though
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top