Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/21/2005 7:45:16 AM EDT
This website has always steered me right when it comes to ar-15 gear, and Im sure this time will be no exception.  Lakeside guns is putting out a very cool looking belt-fed .22lr upper system.
http://www.lakesideguns.com/title1/upper.html

I have a registered M-16, and think it would be a blast to run that full auto.  Does anybody know anything about this, or have any experience?  I have a CEINER/Atchinnson .22 conversion, but it doesnt work very well in my gun.  Whats the best .22 conversion to use?
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 3:43:36 PM EDT
[#1]
abc
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:29:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Where ya been? Thats old new right there!
CH
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 7:22:54 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm a depositor and am looking forward to the upper.  The mechanism is a proven design.  Eric at Lakeside has been making postie Tippmanns using the scaled Browning action for years, and knows what he is doing.

I think it'll lend itself well to customizing.  I'm going to try and create a baby tripod-mounted "crew" weapon using a highly modified lower.  Other guys are going to go for the SAW look.

I'm purely guessing here but based upon what I've read on the Lakeside message board, and what Eric has mentioned, I bet we'll see the first batch delivered by October.  If it takes longer, that's fine by me because lakeside communicates with their customer base, unlike an unnamed but heavily advertised upper with a name similar to "Shrek".

.22LR FA is just plain fun, not only because of the cheapness of the rounds.  The ROF is high, basically no blast, easily suppressed.  Chicks dig 'em too.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 1:55:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Im not familiar with the .22 FA.  Where can I find out more info about it?
Do you know what Lakeside is asking for their uppers?
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 2:49:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top