[#1]
why not look it up?
from what i have seen its about $200 or so
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:25:46 AM EDT
[#2]
which way?
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 5:52:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Some of it depends on what you end up paying for the RRA upper and the other parts you choose (lower/stock/etc...).  I put mine together for about $700-ish with some discounts I get.  Without any discounts, it probably would have cost closer to $900-ish (~$350-400 complete lower w/magblock and ~$500 RRA 9mm upper).

I haven't seen the complete Oly's for less than $900-ish myself, so it might actually be a wash.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:22:38 AM EDT
[#4]
i think the the main difference in price is in the end with mags and such

heres a link to an oly i seen in the ee

heres a link to rbprecisions rra rifles
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:26:59 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

875 ain't abd - but I meatn the oly that uses glocks.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:33:54 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

875 ain't abd - but I meatn the oly that uses glocks.

ohh

i had got a quote from one of the members here awhile back for a .40 oly that uses the glock mags and it was fairly priced.

for the life of me i cant rember who it was but the price was about $900-1k
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:36:43 AM EDT
[#7]
not 100% sure but i think it was www.hallmarksmallarms.com/
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:49:28 AM EDT
[#8]
try Atlantic Firearms (atlanticfirearms.com) my price from them for the Oly/Glock in 9mm was $789.00 plus shipping.  That model isn't on their website, you have to call them or send an email.  Don't get discouraged if it takes a day for Blain to return your call/emial, he/they are very busy.  He checks messages at the end of the day and makes call backs the next day.

Good luck
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:59:05 AM EDT
[#9]
I think I'd get one at that price.....
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 2:50:19 PM EDT
[#10]
before I finally lost all patience w/oly my dealer charged me $785 for a basic oly rifle in 9mm...which is $200 less than the msrp on the rra rifle

I build my stag/rra rifle I believe for ~$800 I think not counting optics.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 11:09:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Buying an OLY is a good way to get a full auto cheap. The only problem is that you dont know when it will do it or for how long. OLY SUCKS, Period.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:42:07 PM EDT
[#12]
I had the same problem with Oly about delivery of the GL9K.  I gave up after 3 or 4 missed delivery dates.  I ended up buying an Oly 9mm upper, mag block, and a few sten mags. Then got a Stag complete lower for $225 from Title2 Arms. The upper was barely used, like new. I think I paid $450 for it with the block and a couple of mags.  It's a flat-top.  I had some teething problems, but all is good now.  One thing about the Oly upper, it's a slick finish, and doesn't match the Stag lower.

I had a RRA 9mm before with a pinned block and modified Sten mags.. It ran great, but I wanted a flattop for use with an Eotech.

The Oly I had ordered was $1017.00 with tax, shipping, rail gas block and FIRSH. 10.5/5.5 barrel.

It's been said before...the first company that makes a Glock drop in block will make a fortune.

All in all, I may end up trading the 9mm upper for a Beretta Storm.

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top