Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/17/2005 5:54:06 PM EDT
Who made the upper? How long ago? All that is stamped on it is C.D.A. 9mm and a ser. #. It uses modified STEn mags. I did a Google search and found nothing...

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:51:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Very intersting...tag
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:13:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll take that off your hands for ya
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:41:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like it uses Uzi barrels, too.  That's a really interesting setup.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 10:09:52 AM EDT
[#4]
UP^^^
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 12:23:44 PM EDT
[#5]
that is interesting, ... I have no idea but it is unique
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 12:36:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I want that thing sooooo bad Are there anymore where you got that one
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 1:37:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Some years ago, I built an M16 upper that takes Uzi barrels.  I've still got it somewhere.

Got the idea from a conversation with Tim Bixler about 10 years ago. He said he'd seen one such at a shoot. The idea has obvious appeal.

Was pretty straightforward to do. Was built to work with my RR M16 and Olympic-style pistol caliber kits. I had it set up in 9mm or .45. Had a few teething problems but they were pretty simple to address.

Thought about having some made to sell, but other things came up and the guy I was going to use to make them dropped off the radar. So its in limbo now.

I'll bring it to the Fall 2005 Albany OR MG shoot if anyone is really interested.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top