Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/16/2005 5:45:55 AM EDT
Since I had my bbl chopped to 11.5", I was wondering if I might want to use a buffer that's heavier than the standard RRA 9mm. I'm going to shooting Winchester 115 gr Value pack ammo almost exclusively.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 7:58:33 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Since I had my bbl chopped to 11.5", I was wondering if I might want to use a buffer that's heavier than the standard RRA 9mm. I'm going to shooting Winchester 115 gr Value pack ammo almost exclusively.

Thanks in advance.

5.6oz steel buffer will be just fine.

MN
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 8:01:52 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks in advance.

5.6oz steel buffer will be just fine.

MN

Thank you for the response MN. Now I'm going to have to weigh the RRA 9mm buffer just to make sure it's close to that weight.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 12:17:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Use this one, or it's equivilent.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 12:19:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Use this one, or it's equivilent.

That looks exactly the same as the one I have.

I had an RRA 9mm installed. My only concern was whether or not the shortened bbl length worked better with a different buffer.

Thank you for the response.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top