Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2004 11:34:42 AM EDT
I have 2 9mm carbines. The 1st is an Oly I bought new and #2  is a new Oly upper bought on the EE and mated to a DPMS Pather lite lower. Iuse a socom block and sten mags. Just killing time this morning so I drove to the local indoor range. At 50ft using Win White box I blew the center out of all my targets.The Stens feed with out a problem. No FTF or FTE. 200 rounds in 30 min. Happiness is a warm gun!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:41:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Bob,
 I love my Oly 9mm as well. I have reservations about
going to the Colt style. Sten mags are cheap!

Johnny C!
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 12:05:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I wanted to do a Colt style when I got interested in using 9mm.  But changing hammers or ramping bolts are just not my cup of tea... I like the idea of using the stens. But I will tell you the theOly modified mag with that freakin welded block on it does mate up with my mag loader . The gun I took to the indoor range had never been fired inside. With the Oly Comp it sounded louder than my other Oly that is a naked barrel.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:04:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Bob,
 I love my Oly 9mm as well. I have reservations about
going to the Colt style. Sten mags are cheap!

Johnny C!

Stens feed good in the Colt style too!  And I know.... my Colt stlye is fed by a Sten mag.....
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top