Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2004 5:22:55 AM EDT
I have an olympic upper and it works great. Was wanting to get colt style upper since I have an uzi and lots of uzi mags. Loading the sten mags sucks and they stick out to far for me. Does anyone know about the M&A parts 9mm kits? Should I get the colt style or just stay with what I got ?Also Does anyone know the thread patteren for olympic preban 9mm upper? Also does any one know where I can get a full auto bolt for the olympic? I got a RDIAS on the way. Oh last ? If i get  the colt style upper should I get Hytech block or RRA/Hahn style?  I looking for one that is fast easy to use and very reliable. Thanks to all.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:36:48 PM EDT
[#1]
If you have a decent gunsmith I would go with the Uzi/RRA adapter. Something about the HyTech adapter doesn't seem right.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:04:45 PM EDT
[#2]
RDIAS on the way
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:39:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
RDIAS on the way

Registered
Drop
In
Auto
Sear

It means that he gets a "happy switch".

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:13:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I know what RDIAS stands for but its more of a legal issue is all. Ive seen em for $200 in magazines But Not only Fees and paperwork..a real legally obtained tranferable RDIAS has got to be not only hard to find but damned expensive to boot.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:16:37 PM EDT
[#5]
OAI uses 1/2 x 28 theads, same as a 5.56. Colt uses another pattern, I think 5/8 x 32, but I can't remember.

Full-Auto bolt carrier? Try OAI. They'll want copies of you papers though, so you can't really order it in advance.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:26:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
OAI uses 1/2 x 28 theads, same as a 5.56. Colt uses another pattern, I think 5/8 x 32, but I can't remember.

Full-Auto bolt carrier? Try OAI. They'll want copies of you papers though, so you can't really order it in advance.

Whoa Jack..  By default Oly threads the pistol caliber uppers 5/8x(something - I forget).  For 9mm only you can order 1/2x28...

If you need FA 9mm BC, drop me a line.

mark
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top