Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2004 1:13:09 AM EDT
What Upper can i use for a 9mm MAC10 Supp.  and the lower is sbr    
                ok tk
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:56:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Use it with any upper, provided the barrel or adapter is cut to allow 3/4-10 thread for the MAC can to screw on...  My barrel is 8.5" and profiled to look like the front of Uzi, so I use my Uzi can.

Mike at TSC can make the barrel to look like the front of your MAC in whatever length you desire. He has an album out there with pics of his products.

[email protected]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:37:48 PM EDT
[#2]
hey do you have any photos of the setup that you have

Any1 know if the coastal Supp fit in side any hanguard with a 5.5 barrel   I want the ar  to luke like a AR15SD       ok   tk
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:17:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Most current 9mm cans are under 2" OD, except for the AWC Mk9.   So they will fit inside the free float tubes' 2"ID.

Mike can do a MAC barrel for you, not sure if joeblack is doing barrels from blank (needing chambering), but he does a lot of work to existing barrels, he has a real talent with CNC machine work.

I had to have a larger tube made so my AWC would fit inside.

Here is a pic of a MG that has a sleeve on it to use a Uzi can: (borrowed from Dano 0314/work done by joeblack)
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:47:34 AM EDT
[#4]
ehilerio,
Here are a couple of pics of my Uzi suppressor on my M16.  Instead of fitting the suppressor in the handguard, I made it fit closely against it.  The handguard and the suppressor has an outside diameter of two inches.  I use a Nomex cover to hold onto it while shooting.  For more info and pics, click HERE

Dan

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top