Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2004 4:03:40 PM EDT
I just wanted to let everyone know that if you need toys for your AR’s (.223, or 9mm) you should check out www.Ameetecarms.com I spoke with Warren who took my order.  I first ordered a stripped VM-Hytech Lower Receiver from them, after it arrived, I then ordered a new RRA 9mm Upper from them.  Warren was up front about the lead times needed for the 9mm Uppers from RRA, and offered several options and upgrades (forends, sights, gas blocks, etc).  After speaking several conversations, and e-mails we fitted out the upper the way I wanted it with a set of front and rear BUIS’s manufactured by Ameetec, and single picatinny railed gas block.  I sent my money, and before the expected lead-time arrived, I came home to find my wife hold a box from the UPS guy.  My new toy had arrived.  I slapped it on the lower that just finished and now have a great new toy.have
Matt

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid141/p377a9141a9bf353545d28201763db494/f6c3865d.jpg
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top