Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/22/2004 4:02:23 AM EDT

My first pistol cal AR was built 2 months ago.  45 ACP Oly.  Love it.  posted pics, posted bump fire videos. bla bla bla.

Then I sit, and read, and 9mm this and 9mm that, and damnit!.  Oly A2 Pre-Ban 9mm upper and an extra 30 round mag are on its way right now.

Darn you all and your stinking pistol cal AR's make me buy stuff, dirty stinking rat bastard son of a motherles goat, I ought to take a.......

Oh, by the way.  Thanks  

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:40:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Spend till it hurts.  You're welcome.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:39:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I started coming to this pistol forum a few years ago. Now I have 2 9mm ARs. Looks like I'll be doing a 10mm very shortly and this one maybe a SBR. Anyway welcome to the addiction. Don't bother  fighting it you have already lost.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:50:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Spend all of it, you can't take it with you!

BTW - I never got to shoot your XD40 at BRD.  Let's hit the NRA range when I'm up here next week.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:58:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Spend all of it, you can't take it with you!

BTW - I never got to shoot your XD40 at BRD.  Let's hit the NRA range when I'm up here next week.

Yep.  I'm going to tomorrow to shoot the new no-ban M4.  Let me know what day next week your going to go.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:02:50 PM EDT
[#5]
i spent 3 grand on my first 9mm build...... enjoy

J
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top