Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2004 4:56:49 AM EDT
Thank God!  Last week as a last desparate measure I ordered a VM Hy-teck mag block to try to solve my endless jamming problem with my ASA rifle.  I put the new block in last night and bang!  I went thru 150 rounds with 5 different uzi mags as fast as I could  pull the trigger and change mags!  Flawless!

I should have remebered that I have had other ASA parts that were machined "out of spec".

I do want to say a word about all of the many postings about malfunctions on these 9mm conversions.  I really think manufacturers should be ashamed of themselves if they put out a supposedly presision piece of equipment like an AR rifle and then have their customers spend the time they should be shooting searching the web for solutions to problems that the builder cannt solve.

I love the way my 9mm AR shoots and I highly recommend the VM Hy Tech block.  Just beware my brother shooters.  Dont waste a year of your "play time" like I did!
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top