Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/7/2004 8:11:30 AM EDT
Ok, I've got a 9mm project in the works. I've got a lower built (Grizzly lower w/ RRA parts, 9mm hammer) and I am now looking for a mag block. I'm going with a RRA style upper. I guess from what I see here that that is the way to go. So my question is this. .  . which mag block? RRA? ASA? is there another alternative that I should look at?

7 days to freedom!!!
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 11:00:45 AM EDT
[#1]
RRA if you can find them in stock. Or the VM Hytech block if you dont mind it sticking out the bottom of your magwell (plus you won't have to notch your mags).

Jake
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:55:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm using a VM Hy Tech block and it works good.  Only drawback as Jake mentioned is that it sticks out the bottom.  When you put 25 round mags it the only stick out 3 or 4 inches at most...

Spooky
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:55:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Who carries the VM Blocks? What do they run, price wise?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:20:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Ameetec Arms sells them here, and you can find them at other places (gunbroker, brownells) for around the same price.

Jake
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top