Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/30/2004 4:31:48 PM EDT
I want to get a 22 upper (most likely the Bushmaster), and I want to know if they are compatible with 2 stage triggers (a RRA in this case).  Thanks for any info
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:59:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I used to own a dpms and now run a ceiner.
Both ran fine with a RR national match
Both did not run worth a darn with my jewel
When I tried a aftermarket light spring (jb?) the results were spotty (light hits)
I would like a lighter trigger but the rimfire actually takes a pretty firm smack to set it off in a reliable manner
The Rock river is of course pretty good but I would like to here of others results in this vein
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:36:59 PM EDT
[#2]
My Dale Anhalt built dedicated M261 based upper works fine with either the Armalite 2 stage NM trigger or the RR tuned by Holliger.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 2:27:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Thank you both very much
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top