User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/11/2004 10:10:32 AM EDT
The UPS man just dropped off my new pre-ban 9mm upper! have
Derek A.K.A Armalite_OG
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 12:36:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you order that direct from RRA or from a vendor found on the board here?  I am waiting for the shipment to come in at Adco before I send my money.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 12:47:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I ordered it direct from Rock River on april 5th.  I think that is pretty good turnaround for pre-ban.  I read on the board it was like a 2 month wait.  They told me 4-6weeks.  

Derek
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 7:44:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh Sweet Jesus, I have had one on order for 5 1/2 weeks from ADCO- hopefully this means RRA finished up their most recent batch and are shipping them!  Be warned Sasquatch, I already have dibs (and payment in) on the first one they get!

BTW, was that an A2 or A4 upper?

Thanks for the update Armalite, I once again have hope that I will get that upper!

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 8:19:34 PM EDT
[#4]
flat top, so I guess A4, it has the front sight too.  Good luck with yours!  As soon as my sight comes in I'm taking it to the range.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:13:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey Dawg,

Yep I want an A4 with carbine handguards.  I got all the other gadgets to go with with it, Hy-Tech mag block, Holosite, Ergo Grip, etc. I also hope that the ADCO batch comes in soon, as Steve told me that the A4-prebans would be in shortly.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:32:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, that's what Steve told me 6 weeks ago!

Gotta be frustrating to be a vendor with the orders stacking up and RRA not shipping for weeks on end...sounds like RRA needs to get some more staff and/or equipment!

Of course, it will be well worth the wait to save $250-300 over getting a Colt upper, not that they make A4 9mm uppers anyhow!

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top