Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/27/2003 11:06:26 AM EDT
Any other source of 9mm flat top uppers (w/o barrel) besides Rock River Arms?

No issue with their product line, just checking options before placing an order.

Link Posted: 12/27/2003 1:17:49 PM EDT
[#1]
JtinIN

Well you have several options, ASA, Olympic Arms and Colt make some.  What setup do you want?  If you like the Colt setup I would recommend the Rock River option.  Colt uppers are expensive and hard to find.  RRA is a copy of Colt.

The Oly system is what I have.  I went with the A2 upper since I knew that I would not want to invest money in putting optics on a 9mm.  I have the First Samco M44 handguards and pistol grip.  I do plan on putting a light on it and that's about it.  It is a plinker gun and I use it to shoot a indoor pistol ranges if the weather is not cooperating.  

Enought about my trash.  I hope this answers your question.

Max
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 2:06:26 PM EDT
[#2]
[url]www.adcofirearms.com[/url]

Adco has Rock River 9mm parts for cheap. Good service too. I got an A4 complete upper with brake for $45 dollars less than RRA direct.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top