Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/18/2003 5:16:02 PM EDT
I've been trying to figure out if these are 2 separate conversion kits, or if the Achtisson is a modified Ceiner design, so what's the story? Do they use the same mags?
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 6:48:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Atchisson is the original, has a rectangular fire pin face, like a 10/22. The Ceiner is basically an Atchisson, but has a round fire pin.

JAC bought out Atchisson, and resumed manufacture under his name, with a few changes. I do have the Atchisson, needs main spring, weak from age, and same for the Mag spring.

I found it at a garage sale back in '87 I think, don't think I paid over $15-20 for it, came with a 30 round mag. I think the fella had passed, and family was selling all his misc and reloading stuff in the garage sale.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top