Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/12/2003 12:40:10 PM EDT
Since it´s very diffigult to get original Colt 9mm 10.5" barrels in Finland I decided to make my own. Base is M31 Suomi submachine gun barrel fitted with FSB and adapter to fit barrel in upper receiver.

Now I would like to know profile of the barrel. I would appreciate if any of you guys could help and post couple of pics of barrel w/o handguards.

Other pics of your 9 mm projects are also welcome.

Thanks,
MN
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 4:56:16 AM EDT
[#1]

I do not know if barrels can be exported, but there are many sources of 9mm barrels in the USA. Here's one manufacturer.
[url]http://www.garrisonmfginc.com[/url]
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 8:04:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Those barrels can be exported of course but there has to be permanently attached muzzle brake to get 16" OAL.
It is not big deal to take this attached device off afterwards but I have good supplies of those dirt cheap (approx. $20 ea.) Suomi barrels.
So it wouldn´t be so smart to buy $150- 250 barrel. Paperwork for exporting is about $100- 120. Total $250- 370 for one barrel!!!

Now you know.

MN

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top