Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/22/2003 3:36:06 PM EDT
Trying to decide which one to buy. V22 is about $60 less. There seems to be very little info on the web regarding either. Comparing pictures from the web...they look alike. Almost too much alike. Even the mags look identical. I would hate to spend $60 more for the DPMS just to find out that they are importing them from CZ.

...jjj
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 3:49:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Here's info on the CZ.

http://www.v22upper.com/v_about.html

I got mine today - it's got the ususal Czech "painted" finish, but a quality build nenetheless.  It locked up tight and right...

I have to return mine though, as the magazine will not load in my Eagle Arms carbine.  It got stuck in the well!  Yes - I put in in correctly - it fit fine in a Colt.

Back to the .22lr drawing board for me...

Link Posted: 11/6/2003 3:49:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks varoadking for the link...I ended up buying both the CZ and the DPMS. Both are quality builds. They are quite a bit different which I could not tell by web pictures. I prefer the DPMS but this is only my preference. Either one will do the job. Although, I did not shoot either of them. I sent back the CZ. I hope the DPMS is a shooter!

...jjj
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top