Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2003 1:08:27 PM EDT
Where can I find a 10.5 inch Colt 9mm barrel. I have a Colt Sporter 9mm. I plan to SBR. How much should a Colt barrel run (barrel, front sight and FH).

I contacted M/A Parts. They only have 11.5 inch 9mm barrels. I guess I could get one of M&A's barrels and have it cut to 10.5 inches.

It appears to me that M&A uses Rock River uppers and barrels.
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 2:31:09 PM EDT
[#1]
A Colt upper will set you back roughly $700.....

Get a RRA or ASA barrel and cut it, cost a whole lot less, and you can have maybe 4 barrels for the price of the Colt,  like your gonna shoot it out in your lifetime.
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 3:11:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I just got doing the same thing you’re doing here but I had Ken Elmore cur my 16-inch barrel down to 10-inches. The thing turned perfect. The only thing that isn’t correct is that the markings on the barrel are now gone. Markings on the Sporter barrel were between the front sight base and flash hider. I believe the barrel markings on the 635 SMG are under the handguards.

Best regards, J
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top