Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/4/2003 9:34:54 AM EDT
I have called, emailed, and faxed them about mags and have gotten no answers or responses.

Tim
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 11:05:35 AM EDT
[#1]
If you go by this post on their for sale board, it doesn't look good: [url]http://www.dalphon.com/messages/4060.html[/url]
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 11:27:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks real bad. Dont see how they can sell anything if they wont answer the phone.

Tim
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 9:02:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I placed an order 2 months ago.  This was with phone comfirmation of having mags in stock.  The poor quality mag arrived after I called and emailed to cancel the order.  They didn't answer the phone or any email.  But, they sure did cash my check.  

I have no good words for these guys.  Dalphon.  Crap.  Run away from these guys!!!
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 4:36:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Thats all I needed to hear.

Tim
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 1:21:28 PM EDT
[#5]
That post on the sales board pretty much sums it up! The first of the year I ordered a 9MM upper from them, and it took 3 months to get it, but my credit card was debited immediatly. I must admit that the upper I recieved was of excellent quality and accuracy, but I did recieve a bit of a run-a-round, and am just happy to have gotten my upper.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top