Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/5/2003 7:09:03 PM EDT
Any idea where I could get new springs for my 32 round Sten mags? Should I just buy new mags?

How about new spring for Lanchester 50 rounder then?
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 7:23:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Evil

You will never find a new spring for that Lanchester so you might as well send it to me. [rolleyes]

OK, I didn't think you'd go for that.  I can't remember exactly where I saw it and  I'm gonna make you do the leg work.  I saw a thread about new innards for Lanchesters in the discussion forum of either subguns.com, or sturmgewehr.com (sp)

I noticed cause I got some Lanchesters and it isn't a common magazine you see every day so I filed it in my brain for future reference. Or I didn't.  But  I remember there was a source.

Link Posted: 8/5/2003 7:30:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Try this link

[url]http://subguns.biggerhammer.net/mgmsg.cgi?read=299267[/url]

Link Posted: 8/5/2003 7:36:31 PM EDT
[#3]
at 3-5 dollars a mag...???
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 3:49:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Wamag,

Not sure why anyone would spend too much on the regular mags.  But the Lanchesters cost far more than $5 now.  Try $40 if you can find them.

Link Posted: 8/6/2003 12:33:22 PM EDT
[#5]
His main question was about replacing springs in sten mags or purchasing new mags and that is what I was referencing in my comment.
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 6:04:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Yep. Thanks. I got my Lanchester from I.M.A but they are sold out now.

I'd still like to know if there are any _new_ replacement springs available for these mags (Sten & Lanchester). Maybe a spring from some big stick ipsic mag?

Sten mags are sure cheap but you never know what you get when buying those. I use my carbine in competitions a lot and I'd like to get as reliable mags as possible.

PJ
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 6:47:12 PM EDT
[#7]
For the Sten's try www.gunsprings.com
Nope none there, sorry.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top