Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/21/2003 5:07:10 AM EDT
I had s rock river arms upper for a while now.  I wanted to get the good colt mags for it.  So I did.  $300 latter I have colt mags.  With two of the mags I am having trouble with the gun it is faling to eject them.  It is not stove piping it seems as thought the ejector is not hiting them.  the bolt cycles but the case dose not leave the gun it just jams it self into the barrel.  I am not sure but it is only happening with two of the three mags.  I used two diffrent types of ammo.  Winchester Value pack, and fediral classic 115gr +p+.  One mag works thought.  It seems to happen at around the end of the mag 10 rounds or less.  I am thinking this could be a spring issue.  Like it is pushing the live round up to quick or too slow.  I am not sure i don't think it is an ejector problem in that is works most of the time.  any ideas?
Gary
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top