Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2003 10:49:06 PM EDT
IM pulling my hair out here...

I need to find a 9x19 A2 upper that i can use a SOCOMmfg sten mag adapter on...without haveing to change anything on my lower

Or am I chasing a fairy tale
hinking.gif hacko.gif

Link Posted: 6/24/2003 11:08:22 PM EDT
[#1]
The Oly 9mm upper pretty much fits all your needs.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 7:56:10 AM EDT
[#2]
It is a fact.  Oly upper.  No mods on lower.  Socom adapter.  This is the most fun I have had since I first shot long range silhouette on full size steel targets. 32 roundmags for $5 is a hoot.  Don't waste time with the Oly mags.  Keep the one they send in case you ever sell your upper.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 6:49:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for your help...

But given the price of the the upper+block+mags I have decided to go with a beretta CX4 since i already have a lot of hicaps for it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 12:03:50 PM EDT
[#4]
cx4 looks really cool.  Are they actually available yet?  If so what are the going for?
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top