Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/18/2003 6:09:59 AM EDT
Those of you with experience which do you recommend and why?  CompassLake, Fulton Armory, Kurts Kustom, Kuehl...others I havent heard about.  I'm going to build an M4gery this summer and thought .22LR would be really fun.

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 6:53:49 AM EDT
[#1]
.22lr is a lot of fun. It lets you play for about 1/10th the cost of .223 ammo and it's a great way to get women and children involved.

I got mine From Kurt. I believe I was about the 2nd or 3rd member here to have him build a .22lr M4 barrel that I mounted on my own receiver. The front sight was slightly askew and Kurt fixed it right up.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 5:04:49 AM EDT
[#2]
My dedicated upper on my M16RR is from Kuehl.  I can't say enough good things about it.  Rick is a pleasure to deal with, the upper's fit and finish is outstanding, and reliability and accuracy are great.  I can shoot this suppressed in my back yard without disturbing the neighbors.  I shoot it much more than in 5.56mm.

Dan

[img]http://home.ix.netcom.com/~brownhen/_uimages/m16withcinchedmags4.JPG[/img]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 1:06:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I also have a dedicated upper from Keuhl.  I bought a barrel only and put it together myself.  The barrel is top notch and had no problems what so ever dealing with Rick.  I would not hesitate to recomend going that route!
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top