Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/5/2003 8:16:27 AM EDT
A few weeks ago I bought a 9mm Olympic PCR with the intent of using it for steel plate competition.(limited range, CQ usage).After satisfying myself at the 30yd.line with a Tasco aimpoint I thought I'd give it a go at the 50yd. line...Although the red dot covered the target the 9mm made a good showing of itself.
  Yesterday, I thought I'd get really silly and give the little rifle something else to chew on. Sooo, I put a Bushnell 3x9x40 with an arms mount on the carry handle (admitedly a very poor position for a scope). I was amazed at the accuracy of a pistol round at that distance! Rough trigger,poor cheek weld,and not the best optics,I was able to produce 1.5 in. groups. WHAT A DAY!!!!
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 8:22:45 AM EDT
[#1]
OOPS! Forgot to mention, the distance of the 1.5 in. groups was at the 100yd. line.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top