Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/11/2002 11:08:31 AM EDT
I'm looking for a good 10mm upper for my AR. Suggestions?
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 11:58:19 AM EDT
[#1]
As far as I know, only Olympic offers a factory 10mm upper system or complete rifle.
Link Posted: 12/12/2002 3:56:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
As far as I know, only Olympic offers a factory 10mm upper system or complete rifle.
View Quote

Oly is the only one I know of also.
Link Posted: 12/12/2002 5:26:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hank:  Yep.
Bill:  Yep.
Dale:  Yep.
Boomhauer:  Yep.
Link Posted: 12/12/2002 9:49:14 AM EDT
[#4]
That's it, eh? There are no other "custom" builders making or who could make me a 10mm upper? I find that hard to believe.

Thanks for the responses so far. Olympic, in my experience, has not exactly been quality. :(
Link Posted: 12/12/2002 2:03:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
That's it, eh? There are no other "custom" builders making or who could make me a 10mm upper?
View Quote

Check with Kurt at Kurts Kustom.

Link Posted: 12/12/2002 10:14:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Thanks for the responses so far. Olympic, in my experience, has not exactly been quality. :(
View Quote

Olympic was the first to come out with 9mm and then other calibers (.45ACP / 10mm / .40S&W).

If you look around you will find the pistol caliber uppers have a very good reputation.  Lots of full auto guys have 9mm and use STEN magazine to blast around.

Great guns that work well.  My 10mm is 10-12 years old and still running without a failure.
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 10:44:58 AM EDT
[#7]
DALPHON.COM
ROCK RIVER ARMS
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 11:10:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
DALPHON.COM
ROCK RIVER ARMS
View Quote

Dalphon basically resells Olympic pistol caliber uppers - with slight mods to mags and ejectors.

I didn't know RRA had started producing a 10mm...?
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 5:12:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
DALPHON.COM
ROCK RIVER ARMS
View Quote

Dalphon basically resells Olympic pistol caliber uppers - with slight mods to mags and ejectors.
View Quote

What mods do they make? Why would they? I thought they just resold them. More info please?
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top